Dubai Desert Private Afternoon Safari with BBQ Dinner
- Duration : 6 hours
- Live Guide : English, German, French, Italian
- Included : Pickup & dropoff
Head to the Dubai desert for some dune bashing in a 4x4! Go sand boarding, take a ride on a camel, and watch the sunset from the perfect viewing point. Enjoy a BBQ dinner and the entertainment of a belly dancer accompanied by traditional Arabic music.
Experience the best of the Dubai desert on a 6-hour private safari that takes you into the dunes on a thrilling ride in a 4x4 jeep.
Head to a camel farm and then to a high point in the desert where you can enjoy the sight of the setting sun. Nothing can compare with the magic of the desert sunset, with a gentle breeze blowing over the dunes and the distant call of the muezzin.
As dusk falls you’ll move to the desert camp where a delicious BBQ dinner awaits. Start off with some traditional Arabic bread cooked over an open fire.
You’ll enjoy the entertainment of a belly dancer and traditional Arabic music, or you can just lie back and relax and listen to the sounds of the desert.
During your safari you can also try sand boarding, ride a camel, get a henna tatoo, and more.
Please note the following:
• Drinks will be charged by consumption.
• Guides are available at an additional cost.
• During the holy month of Ramadan, there will be no belly dancing show and alcohol will not be served in the desert camp.
• Pick-up is available at any hotel in Dubai.
What is Included
- Hotel or airport pick-up from Dubai
- Expert guides
- Return transport in brand new 4x4 vehicles
- Private Bedouin desert camp
- Dune bashing
- Sand boarding
- Full BBQ dinner
- Camel riding
- Belly dancing
- Henna Tattoo
- Shisha smoking
What is not Included
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- such as for the extra Dune Buggy ride