Private Dubai City Tour With Burj Khalifa, Dubai Creek, Dubai Mall Aquarium
Discover Dubai in a private setting and explore the hidden corners of the city that you would never see on a large bus tour. Your private guide will pick you up at your hotel in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ras al-Khaimah, or Fujairah and will tell you interesting facts about this unique city.
See the fascinating Palm Islands, the modern Dubai Marina, the old town with the famous gold and spice markets, and much more. At the end of the tour you’ll visit the observation platform of the world’s
Dubai Creek a natural saltwater inlet in a historical part of the city which cuts through Bur Dubai and Deira.
Dubai Museum, an interactive museum located at Fahidi Fort established in 1971.
Visit the traditional market 'souk' with hundreds of trade retailers for wide varieties of shopping.
Jumeirah Mosque a tribute to modern Islamic architecture, a stone structure built in the medieval Fatimid tradition.
Burj Al Arab the famous sail shaped building, fourth tallest hotel in the world standing on an artificial island.
The Jumierah Palm Island, artificial islands constructed in the shape of a palm tree containing luxury hotels (such as the Atlantis resort), beach side villas & apartments, marinas, water parks, restaurants, shopping malls, sports facilities & health spas.
Burj Khalifa, inaugurated in 2010, currently the worlds tallest structure, boasting 828m protruding the skyline of Down Town Dubai with more than 160 floors including The Armani Residences & Hotel Resort.
- Visit the viewing platform of Burj Khalifa
- Discover the most interesting sights in Dubai such as the modern marina and the impressive Palm Islands
- Admire the fantastic panoramic views from the tallest building in the world
- Discover the city of contrasts from old Arabic traditions to a young, modern city
- Enjoy a photo stop at Burj Al Arab and the Atlantis hotel
- See the Dubai Mall and the Dubai Aquarium
- Discover more about the famous “Ski Dubai” indoor ski resort
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a set
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casua
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port/airport pick-up
- Hotel drop-of for guests from Abu Dhabi or Ras al Khaimah (other guests will end their tour at the mall)
- Food and drinks
- ratuities (optional)