Dubai Private tour with guide
- Duration : 4 hours , 30 minutes
- Live Guide : English, German, French, Italian
- Included : Pickup & dropoff
- Experience the flair of Dubai
- Stroll through the fragrant spice markets and the famous Gold Souk
- Explore the landmarks of Dubai including the Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa, and Dubai Marina
- Enjoy a ride on an abra boat, a traditional water Taxi, and discover the Dubai Creek
- Discover Dubai, the Pearl of Arabia, which attracts visitors from around the world with its Arabic traditions and cosmopolitan lifestyles.
- Enjoy a<
Dubai is regarded as the economic center of the Middle East. Due to its long commercial tradition, the city in the Persian Gulf is also known as the “city of merchants”.
The Pearl of Arabia attracts visitors with the magic of Arabic traditions and cosmopolitan lifestyles. Discover the elegant Jumeirah Mosque, the largest and most spectacular mosque in the country, as well as the architectural wonders in the city such as Burj Al Arab, one of the landmarks of Dubai.
Explore Al Bastakiya, the oldest district in the city, as well as Al Fahidi Fort, the oldest building in the city and home to the Dubai Museum. You will then continue aboard an abra boat, the traditional water taxi in Dubai, to enjoy an impressive cruise across the Dubai Creek.
You will then visit the exotic spice market and the unique Gold Souk before driving along the Dubai Marina, the newly created residential area with a vibrant nightlife.
The tour continues on to the Palm Jumeirah. From here you can admire the fascinating view of the Atlantis Hotel, the skyline of Dubai, and the Burj Al Arab. You will then drive on to the architectural wonders of the city. The tour ends with a visit to the area surrounding Burj Khalifa. Here you will find the Dubai Mall, the largest shopping mall in the world.
Photostop Hotel Burj Al Arab only from outside
No visit to at the Top Burj Khalifa
What is Included
- Personal pick-up from your tour guide
- Water taxi ride
- Museum tickets
What is not Included