From Dubai Private Full-Day Tour to Al Ain
- Duration : 9 hours
- Live Guide : English, German, French, Italian
- Included : Pickup & dropoff
Enjoy a private full-day tour from Dubai to Al Ain, the “Garden City” of the Persian Gulf. Visit the camel market, Hili Gardens, Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum, and Jebel Hafeet, and learn more about the lifestyle in the emirate.
Experience an exciting desert adventure on this private tour from Dubai. Al Ain is a stunning desert oasis where caravans have stopped off at for many years, and is the first city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) to have made it onto the famous UNESCO World Heritage Site list.
Today, Al Ain is also known as a “Garden City” and even has a university. As you travel from Dubai to Al Ain you will pass through the spectacular desert landscape.
Visit the archaeological site of Hili, which dates back approximately 5,000 years. Together with your tour guide you will drive past Jahili Fort towards the Palace Museum of Al Ain. The palace was the residence of the late ruler Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan from 1927 to the early 1970s. The palace features interesting exhibitions, a collection of family portraits, and provides insight into the private and social life of the family of “Emir”.
You will then continue on to Al Ain Museum next to the ancient citadel, where you can enjoy a short walk through an oasis with its historical irrigation system – the Falaj. After lunch (optional) and before returning to Dubai you will stop off at the traditional camel market.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Pick-up at your hotel in Dubai. Please provide the name and address of your hotel.
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
What is Included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour guide
- Private vehicle
What is not Included
- Gratuities (optional)